Friday, March 10, 2006

Welcome

I've started this blog as part of a university course called "Technology in Language Learning". We need to have blogspot blogs for the class so that we can all write lots of lovely comments. As I already have a pretty extensive blog here, which details my travelling experiences of the past year or so, and my recent experiences living in Istanbul.
This blog will, I think, primarily be about my learning experience in my current Masters of Education (TESOL) that I'm doing at QUT in Brisbane. Everything else can stay on my travel blog!

1 Comments:

Blogger dlh_downunder said...

Thanks for doing this Kat - hopefully you can use this blog to comment on your learning in the course, what's going well, what's confusing etc ... not just wonderful comments :)

March 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home