Monday, March 20, 2006

Blog Back in Black

It was somewhat predictable. Since my last post, all about me fiddling about with html, my blog has been nothing but a screen of block gobbledegook on a white background. That's what I get for fiddling with the template. It seems that at somepoint, possibly while using the faulty mouse my parents seem reluctant to replace, I managed to delete about half the code. I have now fixed the problem, and, as you can see, the blog is back better than ever. I have added all our blogs in links in the side bar, as well as other links I thought we should probably have as much access to as possible.
I have also used my newfound html skills to post pretty ads on eBay! Although I suppose I should also be using them to do work related things... right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home