Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'll get there, really I will

Webquest continues to go backwards. Not through lack of good intentions, though. I have just been away for a few days in central queensland (not my choice of timing, but a nice break, anyway -I'll Travel-Blog it when the fun stops) and came back to real life just in time for the most stressful week yet in this semester. I arrived back at midday today, and gave a presentation at 4.30. The matching assignment is due friday, the reflection on the presentation next week. I should probably write it sometime soon. I have another presentation tomorrow morning, and yet another Monday (which probably also needs to be followed by a reflection), and now this all day workshop on Saturday. The fun just never stops (which doesn't bode well for thos travel blogs...).
All this means the webquest is going to be a little delayed. But it's in my planner for the end of next week. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home