Wednesday, April 18, 2007

One Down

I'm done! I think. My first major assignment for the semester was submitted by email mere minutes ago, a mere 4 hours overdue (I had permission, as long as it was submitted sometime this evening). It was a test design. And when I look at it, it is actually worth exactly the same percentage as the last piece of assessment I handed in for my other subject, which I think I spent a total of about 5 hours on, and failed to get stressed about at all. This has taken me hours and hours, and raised my stress levels unreasonably. It's my fault though. I made it worth more by actually wanting it to be able to be considered for use in real life. The school I work for is in the process of adding speaking, reading and listening tests to their regular testing program, so I thought I could submit the speaking test I made as a possible, along with the criteria I worked out for it.
I should also have taken more notice of my stars today. According to the "Should I get out of bed tomorrow?" section of MX yesterday, the horoscope for scorpio reads:
"A quest for perfection sees you setting the bar a little too high for comfort. Avoid putting unnecessary stress on yourself and others, bearing in mind that near enough is probably good enough"
Advice I wish I'd taken... But it's done now, so all good. Now I just have to work on all the other bit of assessment I have hanging over my head.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home