Sunday, May 07, 2006

Workshop 3

Survived the 3rd workshop - even got some useful stuff done! I've started my webquest on questgarden now, having abandoned dreamweaver for now. QuestGarden certainly makes it all much easier, and I'm well on the way to entering all the info and whatnot now. It's on pause again however, until I get through the other two pieces of assessment for other subjects due monday and tuesday. I had a few moe ideas about it though, so I'll have plenty to work on when I get the time.
I also got time to tweak this blog a bit diring the workshop - finally managed to get rid of the horrible green post headlines that have been driving me mad since I started it, which is good.
The e-portfolio Debra showed us looked interesting. The QUT one didn't really seem worth it, as I probably won't be at QUT again after mid 2007, but a permanent one could be useful, and it seemed to have lots of useful sections already set up.
The discussions on self-directed learning were also interesting, even though they seemed a little pointed! The nudge towards getting things organised was probably a good one though. I have to set myelf some deadlines to get the assignments done in moments when I'm not meeting deadlines for other subjects. Or performing every night.
Back to my study of the present perfect for my grammar presentation tomorrow evening. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home