Wednesday, June 06, 2007

AAAArrrrggghhh

So it turns out I'm one of those people who needs peace, quiet and SOLITUDE to work. I'm utterly desperate to do this assignment, and my brother, who was supposed to be here for 1 week and leave for Darwin YESTERDAY, is still here, taking up space. Watching TV. Asking questions. Not being absent. It's not him, particularly. The same would apply to anyone who was here. Hanging around all day. And now he says he'll be leaving NEXT Tuesday. The same day my final final assignment is due. The stupid thing is, after that, I wouldn't mind him being here! Until then, it's a serious problem.
So today I have achieved nothing work related. Although I got my glasses adjusted and thus can now see without turning my head sideways, which is nice, and, one could argue, work related...
And now it's time to go to my LAST EVER MEd (TESOL) CLASS. At least, it will be the last if I can get this assignment written. And I was going to take popcorn. But my brother has eaten my entire supply of popcorn. So now I have to find something else.
AAARRRRGGGGhhh

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jEss's AusSi hOUse said...

I am in Debra's class now, technology!

Hehe, I like your blog. I like the color and I am in the same situation that 3 assignments in 2weeks~~~! And I still have to keep my part time job! I wanna cry~~~!!!

August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home