Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Webquest mostly done

I've published my webquest!
But that doesn't necessarily mean it is complete. There isn't a single picture in the whole thing, which makes it all look rather boring. While I would definitely put some pics in before using this with students, I don't know how important this is right now, and whether or not I should spend large quantities of precious time adding some. Anyone?

The evaluation section is also causing problems, because in the context I intend to use this is, assessment and evaluation of the students is not particularly important. Students get very general reports at the end of their stay in the summer camp, but nothing specific.
I suppose I could use the rubistar template to ask students to give me an evaluation of the webquest. Ideas anyone?

Oh, and, as I've been asked a few times, Pirates of Penzance is over. The last performance was last Sunday, so I am now blissfully free to attend to the mountain of assignments currently plaguing my peace. And slightly missing the adrenaline of being on stage every night...

Photos will follow when I get the official CD of publicity shots for the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home