Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Website mostly published

I've only spent all night on it, but I have something to show for it. Ran into problems with my bigpond space - it seems my router doesn't like it or something. There's a blockage somewhere. Until that gets sorted (if ever), my page is here, but it's not quite finished. I thought it was, but once it published, I realised I had forgotten to add the link the JCross, and I think there is another place that needed an added instruction. And, as new links seem to open in the new window, I will have to put an instruction somewhere about right clicking to open each link in a new window, and not lose the original one. But Feel Free to post comments etc.
This has become another delirious ramble. Ah well. I've handed in my Grammar assignment today (only 12 minutes after the deadline and after only getting 4 hours of sleep because I was writing it all night) and re-read the methodology one I finished the other day, fixed up a couple of things and sent it in too. Culture was done last week, so now this is the Very Last Assignment. And I have 31 hours til have I have to leave for the airport. And two night sleep needed...
I can see myself finishing this on the boat - at least I'll internet access for the first night!
Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home